+ Services Evolving For Modern Times
Staff Augmentation – Our People Make the Difference
The rate of change in business has never been faster. Business leaders are focused on leveraging technology to grow and evolve every function of modern business. Their timelines are aggressive. Their workloads are exhaustive. And their partner for staff augmentation is ISG.
Since our very inception, ISG has provided superb staff augmentation services to a diverse client base by partnering (as a preferred supplier) with internal or external Managed Services Providers and Non-MSP programs. Our advantages in this area comprise:
The experience of working with a variety of Fortune 500 clients
Top 10, Tier-1 supplier for many years
A team well-versed in the top Vendor Management Software (VMS) tools
Experts assigned for long- and short-term assignments
Both US-based and offshore staffing
A flexible solution when cost and quality are equal concerns
ISG brings expert-level consulting resources that cut across various internal verticals, including all areas of IT, Finance, HR, Security, Data, Governance, Administration, Procurement, Sales and Marketing. This includes industry-specific resource needs, such as Healthcare, Finance, Manufacturing, Telecom, Logistics, Energy and Environmental.
ISG is Bringing The Best Together in Staff Augmentation for:
ISG puts quality and customer service above all else. Our account support teams for Staff Augmentation are comprised of a dedicated Account Manager, Account Coordinator, Human Resource Development Coordinator and accomplished experienced Recruiters. All members of the team are held accountable for strict SLA/KPI/OKR’s as it relates to the specific objectives of the client.
ISG customizes our client specific recruiting teams with individuals experienced in sourcing requirements related to both your technical and business needs. Our recruiting efforts include utilizing both onshore and ISGG offshore recruiters allowing for 24/x7 coverage. All recruiters apply ISG’s TechSelect Process when sourcing candidates.
The goals of our ISG recruiters goals are aligned with the specific needs of the client. Many of our clients require submittals for each requirement within 1-2 business days. We submit candidates to 90% of new job requirements and deliver high fill rates. At the same time, all candidates go through a strict screening process to ensure technical and cultural fit.
Our Company TechSelect ProcessTM
What makes our approach unique is the high standards we maintain with large clients as an adaptive and entrepreneurial firm. We have seen many of our larger competitors sacrifice quality for sheer volume by sending numerous candidates who might not be a good fit for the position but just hoping one will stick. We focus on the quality of the candidates we are submitting and strive to exceed all standards or expectations given so that the sourcing process is as efficient as possible.
In addition, all ISG consultants must adhere to individual client Code of Ethics and Business Associate Agreements as defined by the client they are assigned to.
Pay attention to the engagement: ISG management and the support team will always stay engaged on all assignments and projects, communicating often with client and team members so to maintain a positive pulse for the continued health of the team and the project.
ISG is committed to keeping turnover at the lowest level possible. We know the responsibility lies with us. Some key areas we concentrate on include:
- Hire the right people: It all starts with this, Define the role clearly, maintain transparency and make sure there is a technical and cultural fit.
- Keep compensation and benefits current: Provide competitive pay and benefits, stop them from looking
- Encourage generosity and gratitude: Give employees a sense of ownership, promote social activities with other team members and encourage good behavior
- Recognize and reward employees: Show your employees they are valued and appreciated by offering them real-time recognition that celebrates their successes and their efforts
- Provide Flexibility: Many workers need some degree of flexibility in their work life, be it working from home or having flexibility in the work schedule. Offering this goes a long way with keeping them as productive as possible and retained on the assignment. This is something we address either up front with the client or becomes a special circumstance later in the assignment. Either way, maintaining transparency between ISG, the employee and our client is crucial.
- ISG’s job is never over when it comes to the relationship we have with our contingent workers. Even as they complete each assignment fully and feel satisfied in the job they have done, ISG strives to continue our relationships beyond each assignment. As a result, we have long-standing partnerships with many talented individuals.